LanguageCert exams, recognised by LR Ministry of Education, Science and Sport, will be organised in autumn!
Soros International House - the official LanguageCert Exams representative in Lithuania - is going to organise LanguageCert English Language Exams in autumn at the major cities of Lithuania!
LanguageCert English Language Exams is recognised by LR Ministry of Education, Sience and Sport: https://www.e-tar.lt/portal/lt/legalAct/TAR.9F3DF69747C7/asr
Why choose LanguageCert International ESOL exams?
- Flexible Exam dates
- Good Price
- Exams available in Paper and Computer-based formats.
- Focus on communication skills, i.e. little exam-specific preparation is required. Grammar & Vocabulary are integrated in the Listening, Reading & Writing sections and not examined separately.
- Candidates examined individually during Speaking, so they can perform at their best.
- Speaking re-marking available: the speaking session is recorded and marked by qualified LanguageCert Examiners at a later stage, while the recording also ensures
- Fast results and certificates issuing: Results & e-certificates up to 10 days after the exam (Paper based), results & e-certificates up to 5 days after the exam (Computer based)
- Life-long certificate validity
- Certificate validity verification online at www.languagecert.org
Download official preparation material: Practice material