More information about IHCTYL Certificate Course is going to be displayed later.
Soros International House offers an International House Certificate in Teaching Young Learners for Secondary school teachers. This 2 week course is aimed at English language teachers who work with children and teenagers aged 10-15.
The course concentrates on:
- providing a wide selection of practical teaching ideas, helping participants to become more confident in their own use of English,
- exploring the differences between teaching younger learners and adults,
- examining the differences between teaching children (10-12) years and teenagers,
- considering ways of adapting communicative methodology to suit the needs of young learners,
- evaluating and devising a range of materials for this age of group.
After the trainees compete the course successfully, they will be aworded International House Certificate in Teaching Young Learners.
Course Fee: 289 Eur
The course participants should submit the following documents:
- CV in English;
- Passport copy;
- University Diploma copy;
- Write an essay (100 words) to reason why you would like to take the YL course;
- Give the names and contacts of two or three referees;
- Fill in the registration form.
The interview with the candidates will be conducted within 2 weeks after registration.